Invitation to apply,
A rapidly growing, privately owned, general dentistry office in beautiful Colorado Springs CO is seeking an experienced EDDA to join our team, full time (4 days a week). Our practice is housed in a brand-new state-of-the-art, custom-designed building, with access to the latest in 3D digital technology. The qualified applicant must be a team player that is devoted to maintaining a positive attitude and adding to our in-office culture and positive work environment. Our practice is a well-established, multi-doctor office, that practices with both high clinical and ethical values. We are patient-centric, progressive, and focused on continuing education so we can stay abreast of the changes in our field and utilize the latest in dental technology to enhance our patient care and continue to meet our high standard.
To apply: Please complete the application below, and attach a copy of your most recent resume detailing your work experience, and a cover letter explaining why you want to join our team.
Thank you! We can’t wait to hear from you!
- 1 year EDDA or Dental assistant Experience required
- Dentrix Knowledge/experience w/Implants and OS a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
Why work for us?
- State of the art dental facility
- Latest in 3D Digital scanning and x-ray technology
- 3D Cone Beam in office
- CEREC Prime Scan & Mill
- Wave One Endo System
- Guided Implant Placement and restoration
- Paid continuing education available
- Established practice with collaborative in office culture and supportive team
- Locally owned
- Flexible hours available
- No weekend/evening hours
- Culture driven
- Team oriented
- Clean modern facility
- Competitive wages
- Dynamic growth opportunities